Thursday, June 25, 2009

"So where are you now?"

"So where are you now?" Between traveling and moving, this is the question we keep getting asked - especially if we haven't seen you in a while!  Our little family has been here, there, and everywhere over the last few years!  For now we are happily settling back in Summerville, South Carolina - again!  We have had some grand adventures and experiences, and don't plan to stop anytime soon!!!  This past year has held a lot of "firsts" for us - Evan started his first year of school,  Isaac won his first pinewood derby, we went up the St. Louis arch, Jared took his first trip alone with the boys to Tombstone (Yes, this ment I got to stay home alone for the first time), Venessa took us to Dinseyland, Jared and I made it to Hawaii for our 10th anniversary, Isaac and Evan learned how to snorkel, I taught my first year at Trinity Classical Academy (this is why I haven't had a blog until now), Isaac was baptized, sold our first house.....    
We have had such a great year or so, and because we are a little late on the blogging train, here are pictures to share - mostly at the request of grandparents, but hope you all enjoy them!!!!

4 comments:

  1. yea, you got it all figured out! I will have to keep on you to keep it up :) Thanks for coming to visit. Its been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be singed into your account! Its Rebecca and Dan leaving your very first comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KRISTA! I have had you on my mind the past few days wondering what you were up to, so that's pretty cool that you found our blog. What a cute family, and your boys are getting so big. I can't believe you've been married 10 years already. Sheesh, how time flies. I would love to catch up with you too. My email is Sorghey@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Krista!!! Welcome to the blogging world!! Don't worry, ,Scott and I put Rebecca through the same torture with learning how to blog that she is putting you through when she first got started! :) I am excited to keep better in touch with you now. Happy Blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete